- 13-year-old boy arrested in stabbing death of New York college studentby USA TODAY on 14 Dicembre 2019 at 02:24
New York police have arrested a 13-year-old boy in the stabbing death of Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors, according to media reports
- Judge orders 234,000 purged from Wisconsin voter rollsby Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on 14 Dicembre 2019 at 02:00
Lawyers for the League and for the Wisconsin Elections Commission indicated they will appeal the judge's ruling.
- UN accuses Chilean police of rights violationsby AP Domestic on 14 Dicembre 2019 at 01:21
UN accuses Chilean police of rights violations
- Soybean farmers cheer moves on US-China trade dealby AP Domestic on 14 Dicembre 2019 at 01:10
President Donald Trump said Friday that the U.S. has canceled plans to impose new tariffs on $160 billion worth of Chinese imports and US soybean farmers say they're glad a deal is being struck (Dec.13)
- Three QB Heisman finalists are school transfersby AP Domestic on 14 Dicembre 2019 at 00:30
The three quarterbacks who are Heisman Trophy finalists all transferred to their current schools. LSU's Joe Burrow says it was a gut-wrenching decision. Ohio State's Justin Fields says players who transfer need to tune out critics. (Dec. 13)
- Alamo workers uncover human remains during archaeological explorationby Corpus Christi Caller Times on 14 Dicembre 2019 at 00:13
Three sets of human remains were discovered at the Alamo by an archaeological exploration at the revered Texas shrine, state officials said.
- No injuries as small plane lands on California freewayby AP Domestic on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 23:48
A pilot and his lone passenger walked away unhurt after a small airplane made an emergency landing on a San Diego-area highway. (Dec. 12)
- Trump cancels new tariffs with limited China dealby AP Domestic on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 23:41
President Donald Trump said Friday that the U.S. has canceled plans to impose new tariffs on $160 billion worth of Chinese imports Sunday as part of a modest interim agreement that de-escalates a 17-month trade war with China. (Dec. 13)
- Man gives DNA to find out if he's Detroit boy missing since 1994by Detroit Free Press on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 23:29
A Michigan man give a DNA sample to the Livonia Police Department to find out if he is D'Wan Sims, a boy who has been missing for 25 years.
- Freshman Dem reflects on her impeachment roleby AP Domestic on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 23:21
In an interview with the Associated Press on Friday, freshman Democrat Rep. Madeleine Dean discussed the "emotional and mental" toll the impeachment process has taken as a member of the House Judiciary Committee. (Dec. 13)
- Police try to contain anti-Johnson protests in Londonby AP Domestic on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 22:05
Demonstrators took to the streets of central London on Friday to protest the result of the UK's general election, which saw Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Conservative Party win with a sizeable majority. (Dec. 13)
- They were killed saving others. This is the story of the 3 heroes lost in Pensacola Navy shootingby Pensacola News Journal on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 22:01
The young men who died in the attack at NAS Pensacola put others first, always, and in all things.
- AP Top Stories December 13 Pby AP Domestic on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 21:21
Here's the latest for Friday, December 13: Impeachment charges sent to full House; Trump announces interim U.S.-China trade agreement; six bodies recovered off the New Zealand coast; Hamas supporters celebrate group's 32nd anniversary. (Dec. 13)
- The day in picturesby USA TODAY on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 21:08
A look at the day's best photographs from around the world.
- A rare flesh-eating bacteria stopped her heart. After 8 surgeries, she's recoveringby Reno Gazette Journal on 13 Dicembre 2019 at 21:02
After an aggressive infection stemming from a rare flesh-eating bacteria stopped a 22-year-old woman's heart for six minutes, she is making progress.