- Kobe Bryant's body, 8 others recovered from copter that lacked key terrain warning systemby USA TODAY on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 01:21
Federal investigators are collecting evidence to try to understand what caused the helicopter to crash, killing all nine aboard
- Maryland cop charged with murder after shooting handcuffed man, police chief saysby USA TODAY on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 01:04
The officer, a 10-year force veteran, allegedly shot William Green seven times, Prince George's County Police Chief Hank Stawinski said.
- Astronaut to return home after 11 months in spaceby AP Domestic on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 00:56
After nearly 11 months onboard the International Space Station, NASA astronaut Christina Koch can't wait to dig into some salsa and chips, and swim and surf in the Gulf of Mexico. She holds the record for the longest spaceflight by a woman. (Jan. 28)
- Canine semen case: Jury awards $400,000 to dog breeders after sperm bank loses Labrador DNAby USA TODAY on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 00:48
An Oregon jury awarded two dog breeders $400,000 because a bank mistakenly destroyed frozen semen from esteemed Labrador Retrievers, documents show.
- Powerful 7.7 earthquake strikes in Caribbean between Cuba and Jamaicaby USA TODAY on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 00:47
A 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck in the Caribbean Sea between Jamaica and Cuba, the USGS said. There are no reports of casualties or major damage.
- Mom accused of smothering her 3 kids indicted on murder chargesby Arizona Republic on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 00:21
Court records say Rachel Henry told police that she sang to her children while she smothered them to death.
- What we know about Alabama dock fire: Four of eight who died were childrenby USA TODAY on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 00:05
The blaze broke out early Monday at the dock in Scottsboro, Alabama, killing at least eight and scorching almost three dozen boats.
- Heads up: Two satellites might collide in space 559 miles above Pittsburghby Florida Today on 29 Gennaio 2020 at 00:03
With thousands of artificial satellites orbiting Earth, every now and then, the orbit of one can cross the path of another.
- Americans flee Wuhan: Coronavirus deaths, infections boom in Chinaby USA TODAY on 28 Gennaio 2020 at 22:52
As the death toll from coronavirus surpasses 100 in China, Americans flee Wuhan. Meanwhile, officials say the risk in the United States is low.
- Schiff: Trump's defense reeling from Bolton's bookby AP Domestic on 28 Gennaio 2020 at 22:36
Lead impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff says the abrupt ending of the President Donald Trump's defense team today in the Senate shows "they are still reeling from the revelation of John Bolton's book and what he has to say." (Jan. 28)
- Florida daycare teacher fired after child comes home with 'I'm out of diapers' written on torsoby Fort Myers News-Press on 28 Gennaio 2020 at 22:36
A Florida mother has pulled both of her children from the daycare center after the incident.
- CT man accused of killing wife airlifted to NYby AP Domestic on 28 Gennaio 2020 at 22:30
A Connecticut man charged with murdering his estranged wife has been rushed to the hospital after being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning. Fotis Dulos was found when police officers went to his house in Farmington for a welfare check. (Jan. 28)
- Lori Vallow, mother of two missing Idaho children, found in Hawaii with new husbandby Arizona Republic on 28 Gennaio 2020 at 22:26
Police have ordered the mother, Lori Vallow, to produce her children in the bizarre missing-persons case with a trail of mysterious deaths.
- AP Top Stories January 28 Pby AP Domestic on 28 Gennaio 2020 at 22:25
Here's the latest for Tuesday, January 28th: Trump defense team argues against calling Bolton during impeachment; Palestinians reject Trump's peace plan; U.S. health officials expand China travel advisory; Hybrid fitness a huge hit in Hollywood. (Jan. 28)
- Schumer calls on GOP senators to rise to occasionby AP Domestic on 28 Gennaio 2020 at 21:56
President Donald Trump's legal team argued against the relevance of testimony from Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton on Tuesday while the Senate braced for debate on whether to summon witnesses into the impeachment trial. (Jan. 28)