- Ralph Lauren Debuts Friends-Themed Collection That Would Make Rachel Green Proudby Cady Lang on 18 Settembre 2019 at 20:05
In honor of the show's 25th anniversary
- Meet the Alienstock Bands Canceling Tours and Making Area 51 Raid Music to Play for Their Biggest Crowds Yetby Raisa Bruner on 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:27
"If we end up playing the first concert to extraterrestrials, I won't be mad about it."
- Independent Woman Blue Ivy Does Not Need Beyoncé’s Help With Remembering the Lyrics, Thank You Very Muchby Cady Lang on 18 Settembre 2019 at 17:54
Cue "Independent Women, Pt. 1"
- Promising Young Woman Wisely Fills Lip Balm Tube With Cheddar Cheese and What Have You Accomplished Today?by Rachel E. Greenspan on 18 Settembre 2019 at 14:34
Next-level innovation and creativity has been born
- Rogue WeWork Umbrella Blocks People From Getting Into Their Office for Daysby Ashley Hoffman on 18 Settembre 2019 at 14:12
Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living, as the Dolly Parton classic goes. And with the daily grind enough to drive you crazy if you let it, spare a thought for the office workers ‘locked’ out of their office for two days by a dastardly umbrella. Call them fortune’s fools. This
- Rihanna Arrived Late and Texted During Broadway Show ‘Slave Play.’ Here’s Why Playwright Jeremy O. Harris Is Defending Her From Criticsby Cady Lang on 17 Settembre 2019 at 16:44
"A patron saint of the play I wrote"
- Panda, Flamingo, Ice Cream, Tree: See the Outrageous New Masked Singer Season 2 Costumesby Cady Lang on 16 Settembre 2019 at 23:00
And yes, start guessing which celebrities are behind the masks
- Stranger Things Star Joe Keery Cut His Hair, and the Internet Is Inconsolableby Melissa Locker on 16 Settembre 2019 at 16:45
So long, Steve with the good hair.
- James Corden Claps Back At Bill Maher’s ‘Insulting’ Fat-Shaming Commentsby Raisa Bruner on 16 Settembre 2019 at 16:09
"Fat-shaming never went anywhere"
- John Oliver Got Personal Talking About Legal Immigration on Last Week Tonightby Melissa Locker on 16 Settembre 2019 at 09:54
"If you are going to say 'get in line to people' you should at least make sure they actually have a line to stand in"