- Utah police say a juvenile relative killed a mother and three childrenon 21 Gennaio 2020 at 00:44
The suspect in a Friday shooting in Grantsville, Utah, is a juvenile who police believe is a relative of the four people who died and the man who survived, police said.
- Dentist filmed extracting a tooth while on a hoverboard was found guilty on 46 countson 20 Gennaio 2020 at 13:59
A dentist in Anchorage, Alaska, has been convicted on dozens of charges after he was filmed extracting a patient's tooth as he stood on a hoverboard, according to the Alaska Department of Law.
- Abandoned husky with 'weird' eyes has been adopted after photos went viralon 20 Gennaio 2020 at 16:37
A Siberian husky that was surrendered to a New Jersey shelter because of "weird" eyes has been adopted after photos posted on Facebook went viral.
- Marijuana sales on the Oregon-Idaho border are 420% higher than averageon 20 Gennaio 2020 at 22:03
Sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction.
- Cory Booker was asked who broke his heart. He gave an emotional responseon 20 Gennaio 2020 at 20:40
It was the final question during Sen. Cory Booker's interview with The New York Times editorial board: Who has broken his heart?
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley speaks at event after revealing she has alopeciaon 20 Gennaio 2020 at 20:55
Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts on Monday spoke about her experience of being "robbed of my hair" and said that "hardship is universal" at a public appearance that comes after the Democratic congresswoman revealed last week that she has alopecia.
- Bloomberg unveils economic justice plan at site of 'Black Wall Street' massacreon 19 Gennaio 2020 at 20:48
Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg on Sunday released an economic justice plan during a stop in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, neighborhood that was known as "Black Wall Street" before it was destroyed in a 1921 riot and massacre.
- 51% say Senate should remove Trump from officeon 20 Gennaio 2020 at 21:35
About half of Americans say the Senate should vote to convict President Donald Trump and remove him from office in the upcoming impeachment trial (51%), according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS, while 45% say the Senate should vote against conviction and removal.
- Trump's 'strong, silent type' lawyer to take center stage during impeachmenton 20 Gennaio 2020 at 16:02
When Pat Cipollone steps foot onto the faded blue carpet of the Senate chamber next week, the relative anonymity he has enjoyed for much of his three-decade law career will be stripped away by the glare of cameras and the scrutiny of history.
- Oxfam says 22 men own more wealth than Africa's 326 million womenon 20 Gennaio 2020 at 07:02
Global inequality is "out of control" because of biased economic systems that exclude many women while allowing billionaires to amass huge fortunes that do little for society, according to Oxfam International.
- This US bond will hit markets for the first time in decades. Here's whyon 19 Gennaio 2020 at 13:11
A version of this story first appeared in CNN Business' Before the Bell newsletter. Not a subscriber? You can sign up right here.
- The Hang Seng is having its worst day in nearly two monthson 21 Gennaio 2020 at 03:13
Hong Kong stocks are having their worst day in nearly two months.
- Beach installs toyboxes to recycle fun and protect the environmenton 21 Gennaio 2020 at 05:57
- College may rename buildings due to ties to slaveryon 21 Gennaio 2020 at 05:57
- Man kills coyote with bare hands, police sayon 21 Gennaio 2020 at 05:57