- Thousands of former NYC students and teachers may be eligible for health care through 9/11 victim fundon 24 Settembre 2019 at 00:16
New York city education officials are notifying thousands of former students, staff and teachers that they might be eligible for free health care through the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund because of their exposure to the ground zero site at the time of the attack.
- Beekeeper groups sue EPA over pesticide decisionon 23 Settembre 2019 at 15:20
In the latest confrontation between the bee industry and the Trump administration, a group of concerned beekeepers have sued the Environmental Protection Agency over its July decision to expand the use of a pesticide that's known to harm bees and other pollinators.
- Washington school bus driver faces DUI chargeon 23 Settembre 2019 at 04:12
A school bus driver in Longview, Washington, faces charges of driving under the influence and reckless endangerment after a child who had just gotten off the bus called 911, claiming the driver was intoxicated, police said.
- Former delivery man accused of shooting Chicago police officer and unsuspecting womanon 23 Settembre 2019 at 17:02
A Chicago man who worked as a restaurant delivery man has been charged with allegedly shooting an unsuspecting woman and a police officer in separate incidents over the past week.
- Transgender woman's shooting in Dallas being treated as a hate crime, police sayon 23 Settembre 2019 at 13:44
Dallas police are treating the shooting of a transgender woman as a hate crime, saying the suspect in the attack shouted transphobic slurs before shooting the victim.
- What's going on with Trump and Biden and Ukraineon 21 Settembre 2019 at 01:39
As of Friday, it is not exactly clear what led to a mysterious whistleblower complaint filed against President Donald Trump that has taken Washington by storm, but it is clear that the US President wants to use Ukraine against former Vice President Joe Biden.
- Romney: If Trump pressured Ukrainian president 'it would be troubling in the extreme'on 23 Settembre 2019 at 11:30
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney said Sunday that it "would be troubling in the extreme" if President Donald Trump pressured Ukraine's president to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden amid an ongoing controversy over a call Trump had with the foreign leader that was part of a whistleblower complaint.
- 526 people were asked to talk politics. The response tested American democracyon 23 Settembre 2019 at 16:17
The arguments are heated but not insulting. The questions are probing with a purpose. This discussion on illegal immigration in the heart of North Texas is like many of those happening every day across the country, but this is not a normal discussion.
- Trump announces religious freedom initiatives during UN speechon 23 Settembre 2019 at 20:02
President Donald Trump announced new initiatives as part of a global call for protecting religious freedom at the United Nations General Assembly on Monday, which his aides have characterized as the centerpiece of his visit to the conference of world leaders.
- Soon you'll be able to buy Samsung's nearly $2,000 foldable phoneon 23 Settembre 2019 at 15:28
Samsung's Galaxy Fold will officially go on sale later this week in the United States after several months of delays.
- The market has spoken: Coal is dyingon 20 Settembre 2019 at 20:17
President Donald Trump has gutted regulations on the coal industry, falsely claimed that windmills cause cancer and installed a former coal lobbyist to lead the EPA.
- Roku has lost 40% of its valueon 23 Settembre 2019 at 16:14
Roku could be in trouble. Competition from much bigger companies is coming to the streaming market, and investors are bailing out of Roku's stock.
- Opinion: Trump puts the US on course for higher mortgage rateson 23 Settembre 2019 at 15:15
In the darkest days of the financial crisis, when the housing market was in free fall and threatening to take the nation's economy with it, the Bush administration was forced to put mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into government conservatorship.
- 10-yo celebrates completion of cancer treatmenton 1 Gennaio 1970 at 00:00
- Officer purchases car seats for mother in needon 1 Gennaio 1970 at 00:00