- Conor McGregor calls Trump a 'phenomenal' president on Twitterby David Aaro on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 07:25
UFC veteran Conor McGregor replied to a Monday Twitter post by Trump, praising him in his response.
- 1 critically injured in shooting at Los Angeles’ Century City mall: reportby Edmund DeMarche on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 07:03
An unidentified person was in critical condition late Monday after a shooting inside a restaurant at the Century City Mall in Los Angeles, a report said.
- Iowa snow display targeting Democrats is widely condemned in cityby David Aaro on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 06:33
Iowa city leaders denounced a local resident's snow display that depicted a figure gunning down a snowman wearing a Bernie Sanders shirt and another with a Democratic Party hat.
- Alan Dershowitz: Trump impeachment is a 'motion-to-dismiss' case, save for 'political' considerationsby Charles Creitz on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 06:17
Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz, a constitutional representative for President Trump in his Senate impeachment trial, said that in a normal court of law, the case would be subject to a "motion to dismiss."
- Prince Harry arrives in Canada, reunites with Meghan Markle: reporton 21 Gennaio 2020 at 06:10
- Biden accepts Sanders apology over unofficial surrogate’s blistering op-edby Edmund DeMarche on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 05:50
Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic frontrunner, accepted challenger Sen. Bernie Sanders’ apology late Monday over a blistering op-ed written by an unofficial campaign surrogate who blasted the former vice president as a weak candidate with a serious corruption problem.
- Laura Ingraham's message to moderate Republican senators: 'There has to be a political price to be paid'by Victor Garcia on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 04:27
Laura Ingraham didn't mince words Monday, calling on the "moderate" Republican senators who are open to hearing witnesses to change course, saying the "entire presidency is on the line."
- Giuliani 'heartbroken' by Lev Parnas' 'stupid lies,' says he's trying to avoid jailby Charles Creitz on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 04:23
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Monday he is "heartbroken" by what he called lies being told by his former associate, Ukrainian-born businessman Lev Parnas.
- Atlanta Hawks' Chandler Parsons suffered career-threatening injuries in car crash, attorneys sayby Ryan Gaydos on 21 Gennaio 2020 at 04:10
Atlanta Hawks forward Chandler Parsons suffered career-threatening injuries in a car crash last week, the player’s attorneys said Monday.
- New Hampshire dad suffocates coyote with bare hands after it attacked toddleron 21 Gennaio 2020 at 04:05
A hero New Hampshire father suffocated a coyote to death with his bare hands after the beast attacked his child on Monday, police said.