- Obama warns Democrats against going too far left: 'We have to be rooted in reality'on 16 Novembre 2019 at 20:59
In an address to wealthy liberal donors, Obama warned that the average American voter does not align with views from "certain left-leaning Twitter feeds or the activist wing of our party."
- Holmes testifies he overheard Trump ask Sondland about investigationson 16 Novembre 2019 at 16:23
Holmes "has some specific quotes," a Democratic lawmaker said, that left "no doubt what the president of the United States was saying."
- The $25 Amazon Echo Flex is great for putting Alexa in tight spaces like your bathroomon 16 Novembre 2019 at 14:15
The small Amazon Echo Flex plugs right into an outlet, making it a great way to add Alexa to any room where you don't have room for wires, like the bathroom or a workshop.
- Investing returns are likely to be much lower in the years ahead, so here's what to doon 16 Novembre 2019 at 11:03
Major averages continue to scale new heights in a year that posed any number of threats, but the good times may not last.
- United Auto Workers union approves new labor deal with Fordon 16 Novembre 2019 at 01:16
The deal requires Ford to invest more than $6 billion in its U.S. manufacturing operations and create or retain 8,500 U.S. jobs, while also allowing the automaker to close an engine plant in Michigan.
- AOC and Elizabeth Warren take Taylor Swift's side in feud with private equity firm Carlyle Groupon 15 Novembre 2019 at 23:20
Swift on Thursday plead for help from private equity firm Carlyle Group, which helped finance the deal to acquire her masters that she is protesting.
- Amazon adds new 'Amazon Pharmacy' branding to PillPack and promotes its CEOon 15 Novembre 2019 at 20:53
Amazon is slowly merging the mail-order pharmacy it acquired last year into the fold.
- The first week of public impeachment hearings just wrapped up. Here are the main takeawayson 15 Novembre 2019 at 20:21
There were new revelations and an accusation of witness tampering against President Trump during the first week of the House's public impeachment hearings.
- Trump asks Supreme Court to block another subpoena for his tax returns — this one is from Congresson 15 Novembre 2019 at 19:44
Trump's lawyers are battling Congress and a New York prosecutor to keep the president's tax returns secret, even as he faces an impeachment probe.
- Supreme Court will hear Google's appeal in massive copyright suit brought by Oracleon 15 Novembre 2019 at 19:05
The Supreme Court said on Friday that it will hear a dispute between tech giants Oracle and Google in a blockbuster case that could lead to billions of dollars in fines and shape copyright law in the internet era.
- Fed cautions about debt, liquidity issues, but says system is otherwise stableon 15 Novembre 2019 at 19:02
"The core of the financial sector appears resilient, with leverage low and funding risk limited relative to the levels of recent decades," a report says.
- Google will no longer hold weekly all-hands meetings amid growing workplace tensionson 15 Novembre 2019 at 18:46
The company said it is scaling back the frequency of it's all-hands meetings, amid growing workplace issues and leaks.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: RH, Nike, Lyft, PG&E and moreon 15 Novembre 2019 at 18:33
Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading:
- Ford bets on Mustang's reputation with Mexico-made Mach-E SUVon 15 Novembre 2019 at 18:30
Ford is betting the Mustang name will resonate with consumers and assist the Mach-E, which will be produced in Mexico, in standing out from other EVs. It's a bold decision that could dilute the Mustang name and create political backlash.
- Warren Buffett has been on a bit of a cold streak, but that might be over as bank stocks reboundon 15 Novembre 2019 at 18:04
It's no secret that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has had a lackluster couple of years. But 2019 is shaping up to be a rebound.