- Ruth Bader Ginsburg fires back against critics who say she should have retired under Obamaon 19 Settembre 2019 at 00:41
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fired back on Wednesday against critics who say the liberal justice should have retired while President Barack Obama was in office.
- Tesla Model 3s are a hit in China, but Shanghai factory won't hit stride until mid-2020: JL Warrenon 19 Settembre 2019 at 00:28
Tesla sales in China should hit around 6,400 vehicles this quarter, but the Shanghai factory won't be able to manufacture Model 3s in volume until mid-2020, according to JL Warren Capital.
- Facebook has been in a struggle to break into hardware for at least 6 yearson 18 Settembre 2019 at 21:27
For the past six years, Facebook has tried over and over to release a hardware product that consumers will want, and it has never succeeded.
- Microsoft edges up as it authorizes $40 billion of buybacks and raises dividendon 18 Settembre 2019 at 20:49
Microsoft shares rose 1% after hours as it announced plans to raise its dividend and authorized as much as $40 billion to buy back shares.
- Mark Zuckerberg heads to Capitol Hill for first time since testifying about Cambridge Analyticaon 18 Settembre 2019 at 20:41
The Facebook CEO will talk to policymakers "about future internet regulation," according to a spokesperson.
- Obama says presidents shouldn't watch TV and should stay off social mediaon 18 Settembre 2019 at 20:11
President Barack Obama spoke at an event in San Francisco on Wednesday hosted by software company Splunk and addressed how tech can help solve problems.
- FAA chief says he won't certify the Boeing 737 Max until he flies the plane himselfon 18 Settembre 2019 at 20:01
The FAA administrator's comments come on the eve of his visit to Boeing facilities outside Seattle. He's scheduled to meet with Boeing executives.
- Jeffrey Epstein accuser sues his estate executors, says he abused her 'countless times'on 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:48
The woman says the abuse by Jeffrey Epstein, a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, began when she was just age 14 or younger.
- Powell says a 'sequence' of rate cuts could be needed if economy turns, but doesn't see that nowon 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:41
Jerome Powell pledged that the central bank would engage in a "sequence" of interest rate cuts if conditions warrant, but he doesn't see that as necessary now.
- You can now ask Amazon's Alexa to donate money to presidential candidateson 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:34
Amazon is launching a new feature that allows presidential candidates to receive campaign contributions through the Alexa voice assistant.
- Trump says Powell and the Fed 'Fail Again' — 'No guts, no sense, no vision!'on 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:26
The decision to cut rates followed a monthslong pressure campaign by Trump, who often criticized Chairman Jerome Powell by name as he called for lower interest rates.
- Watch Fed Chairman Jerome Powell's news conference liveon 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:14
- Fed cuts rate on bank reserves amid repo market turmoilon 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:02
The interest on excess reserves now stands at 1.8%, a 30 basis point cut compared with the 25 basis point reduction for the benchmark funds rate.
- Here's what the Fed's interest rate cut means for your walleton 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:01
For everyday Americans, the Federal Reserve's decision to cut rates could mean cheaper loans. At the same time, consumers will earn less interest on their savings.
- Here's what changed in the new Fed statementon 18 Settembre 2019 at 18:01
This is a comparison of Wednesday's FOMC statement with the one issued on July 31 after the Fed's previous policymaking meeting.