- San Francisco to Get Environmental Violation for Homelessness, Trump Saysby Michael D. Shear, Thomas Fuller and Peter Baker on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:20
President Trump said that San Francisco was in “total violation” of environmental rules because needles used by homeless people were ending up in the ocean.
- Justin Trudeau Apologizes After Brownface Photo Surfacesby Ian Austen and Dan Bilefsky on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:15
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s campaign was thrown into turmoil when a photograph surfaced of him in brownface makeup at a 2001 private school party.
- A Trickle of Bodies at Ed Buck’s West Hollywood Home, Suspicion and an Arrestby Laura M. Holson and Jose A. Del Real on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:14
Mr. Buck finally faced consequences this week as prosecutors charged him with operating a drug house and accused him of being a predator who targeted vulnerable men.
- This Picture Tells You Everything You Need to Know About Impeachmentby Nicholas Fandos on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:14
A Renaissance-style tableau for a divided Washington.
- Robert O’Brien ‘Looks the Part,’ but Has Spent Little Time Playing Itby Peter Baker, Michael Crowley and Maggie Haberman on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:14
Mr. O’Brien, President Trump’s new national security adviser, is said to bring milder views and a sunnier personality to the job than John R. Bolton.
- Tekashi 69 Drops the Facade in Court and Is Just Daniel Hernandezby Ali Watkins on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:12
There was a stark contrast between the boisterous rapper and the man on the witness stand.
- TV Networks Take Down Juul and Other E-Cigarette Adsby David Yaffe-Bellany on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:12
Teenage vaping keeps climbing, suggesting that campaigns to curb e-cigarette use among minors were not working.
- Pennsylvania State Senator Resigns After Arrest on Child Pornography Chargesby Emily S. Rueb on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:12
The authorities said they found pornographic images on Senator Michael Folmer’s phone.
- What Should Young Children Drink? Mostly Milk and Water, Scientists Sayby Roni Caryn Rabin on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:12
Infants and toddlers should not be given soda, chocolate milk or other sweetened drinks, according to strict new guidelines.
- Trump Muddies the Airby The Editorial Board on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:03
To dismantle the Obama climate legacy, he’s taking on California, the auto industry, the Clean Air Act and public opinion.
- Why an Assault Weapons Ban Hits Such a Nerve With Many Conservativesby Will Wilkinson on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:03
The premise of Trumpist populism is that the political preferences of a shrinking minority of citizens matter more than democracy.
- Why the Pickle Became a Symbol of Transgender Rightsby Jennifer Finney Boylan on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:03
And why it’s not enough.
- The Roots of Regulation Rageby Paul Krugman on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:03
A lot of it is about psychology, not profits.
- A New Wave of Caregivers: Menby Courtney E. Martin on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:03
The shortage of caregivers around the country has opened a constructive path for men seeking work, including some who have served time in prison.
- This Article Is Spying on Youby Timothy Libert on 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:03
The same news organizations that do a great job of reporting on privacy problems — have privacy problems.