- Impeachment Investigators Question Budget Official About Withheld Aidby Nicholas Fandos on 16 Novembre 2019 at 21:17
Democrats released transcripts of two more witness interviews that took place in recent weeks.
- Why Roger Goodell and Jay-Z Want Colin Kaepernick to Get a Shotby Ken Belson on 16 Novembre 2019 at 21:15
The former 49ers quarterback will show off his talents in Georgia on Saturday. The commissioner and Jay-Z, the music star who became an N.F.L. ally, had a lot to gain by arranging the tryout.
- San Diego Shooting Leaves 5 Dead, Including 3 Childrenby Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs on 16 Novembre 2019 at 20:18
Three young boys, all under the age of 10, were dead and an 11-year-old boy was in surgery, a police lieutenant said.
- Barr Suggests Impeachment Inquiry Undermines Voters’ Intentby Katie Benner on 16 Novembre 2019 at 20:12
The attorney general strongly defended President Trump’s assertions of executive power.
- In Prime Time, Two Versions of Impeachment for a Divided Nationby Michael M. Grynbaum on 16 Novembre 2019 at 20:11
At a historic moment, viewers turn to MSNBC and Fox News, reflecting a sharp political divide.
- Prison’s Tips for Inmates in Solitary: ‘Plant a Tree’ or ‘Go on a Picnic’by Mike Baker on 16 Novembre 2019 at 20:07
Washington State prison officials offered unattainable stress-relief tips to those in solitary confinement.
- Republicans, the Real Chickens of Kievby Maureen Dowd on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:30
A bad day for the president, from Roger Stone’s criminal conviction to Marie Yovanovitch’s moral conviction.
- The Revenge of the Bureaucratsby Elizabeth Drew on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:30
Honesty is the best foreign policy.
- Opportunity Zones — for Billionairesby The Editorial Board on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:30
A federal tax break intended to draw investment to lower-income areas has become one more way for the rich to avoid paying taxes.
- Trump Against the Professionalsby Ross Douthat on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:30
The foreign policy question (deep) underneath impeachment.
- Trump Isn’t the First President to Make War on the Federal Reserveby Amity Shlaes on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:30
Nixon bullied his Fed chair into lowering interest rates — a political move that wrecked the economy for years.
- Shooting at High School Football Game in New Jersey Leaves 3 Woundedby Neil Vigdor on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:27
The authorities said five men were charged in connection with the shooting, which created a panic during a game at Pleasantville High School.
- Fox News? More Like Trump’s Impeachment Shieldby Nicholas Kristof on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:15
Nixon lacked the cable network’s advantage, but are its viewers misled?
- Surgery for Blocked Arteries Is Often Unwarranted, Researchers Findby Gina Kolata on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:00
Drug therapy alone may save lives as effectively as bypass or stenting procedures, a large federal study showed.
- 5 Takeaways From the Leaked Files on China’s Mass Detention of Muslimsby Austin Ramzy on 16 Novembre 2019 at 17:50
Hundreds of pages of internal papers offer new insight into how the program began, how it was justified even as the damage it caused was clear, and how some officials resisted it.