- Grimes And Elon Musk Tweak Baby's Name To Include Roman Numeralson 25 Maggio 2020 at 23:49
The singer and Tesla CEO raised eyebrows when they recently announced they named their son X Æ A-12.
- Jimmy Cobb, Drummer On Miles Davis' 'Kind of Blue' Album, Dead At 91on 25 Maggio 2020 at 22:37
Besides the trumpet legend, Cobb played with such artists as John Coltrane, Dinah Washington, Billie Holiday, Wynton Kelly and Stan Getz.
- Memorial Day Observances Smaller, More Subdued During Pandemicon 25 Maggio 2020 at 22:14
Commemorations of fallen soldiers were canceled or toned down across the country.
- A North Carolina Salon Reopened, But Poultry Workers Aren't Welcome Yet Due To COVID-19on 25 Maggio 2020 at 20:47
The hair salon says too many employees at the local Tyson plant have been infected with the coronavirus. They'll have to wait until at least June 8.
- Queen Guitarist Brian May Recovering From Recent Heart Attackon 25 Maggio 2020 at 20:33
The 72-year-old musician recently had three stents put in after experiencing “a small heart attack.”
- The Bloopers Keep Coming For News Reporters Working From Homeon 25 Maggio 2020 at 19:56
Reporters covering the coronavirus pandemic remotely have found themselves in some pretty hilarious news bloopers in the process.
- Protesters Hang Effigy Of Kentucky Governor Outside Governor's Mansionon 25 Maggio 2020 at 19:33
They were accusing Gov. Andy Beshear of tyranny for his efforts to curb the coronavirus pandemic.
- El Paso Throws Birthday Party For Walmart Shooting's Youngest Survivoron 25 Maggio 2020 at 18:36
Paul Gilbert Anchondo was only 3 months old when his parents died while shielding him during a mass shooting.
- Car Thefts Spike During COVID-19 Pandemicon 25 Maggio 2020 at 18:14
Despite silent streets and nearly nonexistent traffic, vehicle larcenies shot up 63% in New York and nearly 17% in Los Angeles from Jan. 1 through mid-May.
- Trump Whines Over Negative Golf Coverage While Attacking Biden, Obamaon 25 Maggio 2020 at 18:01
Trump, who has frequently criticized Obama for playing golf while in office, complained that the media makes golfing "sound like a mortal sin."
- Trump Threatens To Move GOP Convention Unless Full Arena Is Allowedon 25 Maggio 2020 at 14:50
Trump criticized the governor of North Carolina, where the August event is slated to take place, for being "still in Shutdown mood" during the coronavirus pandemic.
- CDC Warns Of 'Aggressive Rodent Behavior' As Lockdown Easeson 25 Maggio 2020 at 13:53
A food shortage during the coronavirus pandemic has made vermin even scarier as restaurants and bars begin to reopen.
- I Traveled To Texas During The Pandemic To Provide Abortion Care. Here's What I Saw.on 25 Maggio 2020 at 13:00
Closing clinics, banning telehealth and enforcing waiting periods is dangerous and burdensome at any time, but especially during this pandemic.
- U.S. Memorial Day Kicks Off Amid Lockdowns As Some Countries Begin Reopeningon 25 Maggio 2020 at 12:42
President Trump was scheduled attend honorary ceremonies as America braced for a Memorial Day like no other.
- As Fishermen Flounder, Trump Clears A Path For Farming The Oceanson 25 Maggio 2020 at 09:45
Struggling commercial fishers and environmentalists say the White House is exploiting COVID-19 to privatize the ocean.