- "John Doe" who accused Kevin Spacey of sexual assault dieson 19 Settembre 2019 at 04:00
The filing triggers a 90-day countdown for an estate to be substituted substiuted for John Doe, attorneys for John Doe said
- 9/18/19: CBSN Evening Newson 19 Settembre 2019 at 03:36
Trump announces increases sanctions on Iran; Inside the restored Washington Monument
- U.S. official tells CBS News attack on Saudi oil facility was approved by Iran's supreme leaderon 19 Settembre 2019 at 02:55
President Trump announced on Wednesday that he will issue substantial sanctions against Iran in response to the attacks on a Saudi oil facility last weekend. In Riyadh, Saudi officials presented wreckage from drones that they said proves the attack was "unquestionably sponsored by Iran." Iran says it wasn't involved, but CBS News national security correspondent David Martin spoke to a U.S. official who said the attack was approved by Iran's supreme leader. He joined CBSN with the details.
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: New poll shows Yang leading Harris in Californiaon 19 Settembre 2019 at 02:47
A new poll from Emerson College shows Andrew Yang leading Senator Kamala Harris in Harris' home state. CBS News 2020 campaign reporter Nicole Sganga joins CBSN to discuss recent momentum in Yang's campaign.
- Justin Trudeau apologizes after "brownface" photo emergeson 19 Settembre 2019 at 02:47
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau apologized Wednesday after a photo surfaced of him wearing "brownface."
- Sandy Hook Promise releases gut-wrenching school shooting PSAon 19 Settembre 2019 at 02:46
This month marked the start of a new school year for many American students. A new public service announcement was released by a group that wants to make sure they stay safe. As Jim Axelrod shows, it's tough to watch.
- Young climate activists testify on Capitol Hill ahead of U.N. Climate Action Summiton 19 Settembre 2019 at 02:39
Sixteen-year-old Greta Thunberg testified on Capitol Hill Wednesday, alongside other young activists. They made a plea for lawmakers to act on Climate Change ahead of the United Nation's Climate Action Summit. Jamie Margolin was on the panel and joined CBSN to discuss her fight against climate change.
- U.S. spends millions to maintain facility that once housed unaccompanied migrant childrenon 19 Settembre 2019 at 02:38
The U.S. government has been spending $720,000 a day to staff an empty migrant holding facility in Homestead, Florida. The facility used to house unaccompanied minors but stopped housing children August 3rd. CBS News investigative reporter Graham Kates has been covering the Homestead facility. He joined CBSN to discuss the issue.
- New Epstein lawsuit details abuse and accuses aideson 19 Settembre 2019 at 01:17
The unnamed accuser claims Epstein sexually abused her for three years starting when she was just 14
- Imelda, now a tropical depression, moves away from Houstonon 19 Settembre 2019 at 01:02
National Hurricane Center said flash flood watches were still in effect for southeast Texas and parts of southwest Louisiana
- Instagram plans to restrict posts promoting weight loss productson 19 Settembre 2019 at 00:47
Influencers promoting diet teas, supplements and certain cosmetic surgeries may have their posts hidden or removed completely
- Trump touts "virtually impenetrable" barriers during border visiton 19 Settembre 2019 at 00:39
"This wall, you won't be able to touch it. You can fry an egg on that wall — it's very very hot," the president told reporters
- Attorneys denounce new tent courts for asylum seekerson 19 Settembre 2019 at 00:01
Hearings for some migrants are now being held in makeshift border courthouses surrounded by barbed wire fencing where judges appear via video teleconferenc
- Washington Monument reopening for first time in yearson 18 Settembre 2019 at 23:52
One of America's most cherished landmarks, the Washington Monument, is finally expected to reopen after years. CBS News got a sneak peak. Major Garrett reports.
- Woman files suit against Lyft after alleged assaulton 18 Settembre 2019 at 23:41
The ride-sharing company Lyft is facing five more sexual assault lawsuits. One of them was filed by Alison Turkos, who alleges she was kidnapped and raped during a Lyft ride in 2017. She spoke with Nikki Battiste.