- Gillibrand: GOP colleagues are being 'duplicitious' on evidenceon 23 Gennaio 2020 at 20:27
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand talks about the most outrageous thing she heard today from her Republican colleagues, when they say they aren't hearing anything "new" after they've refused to allow for more testimony and evidence.
- Fidget spinners, sketching, books: How senators entertain themselves during impeachment trialon 23 Gennaio 2020 at 20:26
MSNBC Capitol Hill correspondent Garrett Haake gives an inside look at how senators are entertaining themselves on the Senate floor during the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump. Several are using fidget spinners, Sen. Rand Paul is working on
- Chris Matthews: It's a 'LOL' that Trump didn't abuse poweron 23 Gennaio 2020 at 20:14
Chris Matthews notes that Republicans and the president’s defenders have rarely brought up the argument that Trump didn’t abuse power: "That's a LOL. Everyone knows this is what Donald Trump would do."
- Maya Wiley: This trial is a murder conspiracy, and the victim is the constitutionon 23 Gennaio 2020 at 20:11
MSNBC political analyst and New School professor Maya Wiley shares her thoughts on the impeachment trial and the GOP defense of President Donald Trump.
- House managers on impeachment: 'Not about Donald Trump... It's about our Constitution'on 23 Gennaio 2020 at 18:01
NBC News' Kasie Hunt sat down with the first female members of congress to serve as House managers during an impeachment trial. They said that impeachment was "not about Donald Trump," but was about "our Constitution."
- Trump's complaints about the impeachment...by Steve Benen on 23 Gennaio 2020 at 17:48
Trump is convinced the House impeachment process was unfair. He's still hasn't quite figured out how or why, though.
- Second chances in Louisianaon 23 Gennaio 2020 at 17:24
Second chances at the intersection of sports and politics in Louisiana
- Republicans aim to suppress your vote; how you can stop themon 23 Gennaio 2020 at 17:16
This week's GOTCHA, Rev. Al addresses why the right to vote is under constant attack.
- Thursday's Campaign Round-Up, 1.23.20by Steve Benen on 23 Gennaio 2020 at 17:00
Today's installment of campaign-related news items from across the country.
- Jason Johnson: Impeachment trial has established ‘Trump is a cheater’on 23 Gennaio 2020 at 16:53
Jason Johnson says that the Senate impeachment trial “has established that Donald Trump is a cheater in a way we’re not used to.”