- House releases transcripts of testimony from Timothy Morrison and Jennifer Williamson 16 Novembre 2019 at 21:46
The House has released the transcripts from meetings with Timothy Morrison and Jennifer Williams in the impeachment inquiry of President Trump.
- Trump-Sondland call posed danger to U.S. national security and foreign policy, experts sayon 16 Novembre 2019 at 21:10
Naveed Jamali and Malcolm Nance say that Gordon Sondland's use of an apparently unsecured cell phone in a public place to take a call from the president endangered national security. Not only could hostile intelligence agencies be listening in, they say,
- Kaepernick moves NFL workout location and will allow media to attendon 16 Novembre 2019 at 20:25
Colin Kaepernick and his team have announced that the time and location of his NFL workout have changed and that it will now be open for the media to attend. NBC News' Blayne Alexander has details from Atlanta.
- Rep. Connolly on latest impeachment hearings, Sondland’s revised testimonyon 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:47
After revising his previous closed-door deposition, Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland will provide another upcoming testimony – this time in public. Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) joins Alex Witt to discuss the impeachment inquiry’s latest
- Stone convictions may impact coming congressional testimonieson 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:14
Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone has been convicted of all seven counts he had been indicted on including witness tampering, and lying to Congress. Joy Reid and her panel discuss how this may impact those soon to testify in the impeachment inquiry into
- Malcolm Nance has new book: ‘The Plot to Betray America’on 16 Novembre 2019 at 19:03
MSNBC analyst Malcolm Nance joins Joy Reid to discuss his new book, ‘The Plot to Betray America: How Team Trump Embraced Our Enemies, Compromised Our Security, and How We Can Fix It.’
- Rep. Neguse: American people should listen to Yovanovitch, Tayloron 16 Novembre 2019 at 18:50
The Donald Trump impeachment inquiry continued full steam ahead on Saturday, with Mark Sandy, the first official from the White House Office of Management and Budget to defy the White House, testifying behind closed doors. Rep. Joe Neguse joins AM JOY to
- Rep. Cohen: Sondland, Trump phone call so loud it was heard in Odessaon 16 Novembre 2019 at 18:27
Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen of Tennessee discusses the significance of the phone call between Gordon Sondland and President Trump.
- Is witness intimidation a possible article of impeachment?on 16 Novembre 2019 at 18:27
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was once very reluctant on impeachment, but has now used the term ‘bribery’ to describe communications between Donald Trump and Ukraine’s president, in discussion of possible impeachable offenses. Harvard constitutional scholar
- National security expert: Things Trump advocates benefit Kremlinon 16 Novembre 2019 at 18:12
The debunked conspiracy theory that Ukraine interfered in our election has been voiced by Donald Trump. Now more lawmakers in the Republican party, including those commenting on and participating in the public hearings in the impeachment inquiry of Donald